* Disability Rights Advocates (DRA) filed a class action lawsuit July 23, 2007 in the United States District Court for the Northern District of California against the US Department of Veterans Affairs to prohibit the department and other named agencies from continuing the a number of "improper practices" in handling claims for health care and disability services and supports.
* Copy of the class action lawsuit filed July 23, 2007 by Disability Rights Advocates (DRA) and other attorneys for the plaintiffs (click here) Veterans for Common Sense (based in Washington, DC) and Veterans United for Truth, based in Santa Barbara (this organization has California Lt. Governor John Garamendi as a member of their Board of Advisors) Note: Jim Cook of Veterans United for Truth is pictured left at the press conference in San Francisco, July 23, 2007 announcing the lawsuit.
* Fact Sheet on Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (click here)
* Questions and Answers on the class action lawsuit as of July 23, 2007 by Disability Rights Advocates (click here)
* For more information go to the Disability Rights Advocates website at: http://www.dralegal.org/ or go to the Veterans for Common Sense website at: http://www.veteransforcommonsense.org/ or the Veterans United for Truth website at http://www.vuft.org/
* Copy of press release by Disability Rights Advocates (click here)
* Copy of Fact Sheet on Hotels.com lawsuit (click here)
* For more information go to the Disability Rights Advocates website at: http://www.dralegal.org/